What is CPI ?
A Collateral Protection Plan (CPI) is physical damage coverage that will cover the cost of the vehicle in the event that you are involved in an accident.
Benefits of Having CPI
- Quick and easy claim approval.
- Your premium does not go up.
- Does not matter if you are at fault.
- Save thousands on repair bill.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your car is protected every single day.
- Have your vehicle back on the road!
What Does $22 a Week CPI Cover ?
- At fault accidents
- Debt Forgiveness
- Tree Damage
- Hit and Run
- In House Rental Loaner
Does CPI Cover Liability Insurance ?
NO, CPI will only cover the cost of the vehicle in the event of an accident. You are required to have liability insurance in Florida, which covers the cost of the other party in an accident.
How to Set Up CPI?
- Click on Enroll in CPI and an account representative will contact you within 24 hrs.
- Call your auto insurance company to set up liability coverage only.
- $22 a week will be added to your Car payment .
This means that in the unfortunate event of an accident that results in a total loss; CPI will cover the remaining due balance on the vehicle, and the account will be completely paid out. Similar to a Gap Insurance at no additional cost.
How to File a Claim?
- Go online to automarketfl.com/CPI – click on “MAKE A CLAIM” or call your account representative.
- Provide accident details, pictures and police report
- CPI will have your vehicle towed to an Authorized Dealer to get an evaluation.
- Pick up your vehicle after repairs are completed.
- Pay $500 deductible
- If your car was deemed totaled, CPI will cover the remaining due balance on the vehicle, and the account will be completely paid out.